Reporting to the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent, this position is responsible for the maintenance and aesthetics of the golf course on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and recognize the importance of providing the best possible conditions and experience to members and guests.
- Assist with the playability and appearance of the golf course and practice facilities.
- Assist with the upkeep of hazards and bunkers on the golf course.
- Operation of a variety of machines including mowers and utility vehicles.
- Assist in the maintenance of greens, tees, fairways, rough, and natural areas.
- Operate string trimmers, backpack blowers, push mowers, and fly mowers.
- Individuals must be punctual and reliable.
- Be fit and able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Work well individually or as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Take pride in their work
- Golf Privileges
- Golf Shop Merchandise & Restaurant Discounts
- Staff Uniform
- Full-time or Part-time employment begins in April and continues until September or October.
- Start and end dates are flexible.
- On-site Parking
Please send your resume to Assistant Superintendent Rob Balcom at:
We are looking forward to you being part of our Team!