Both for online and phone in bookings. Please book online to help us service you better at the time of check-in.
- Booker is responsible for all players booked. Please refer to our cancellation/no show policy.
- A Credit Card is required and held for all bookings. No charges are applied until the day of check-in.
- Rates online are base on regular rates for that day and can be change at the time at check-in if there are discounts or different player types playing. Example: Wednesday is Senior Day and our full rate will be the rate appearing in the tee time. If you are 65+ with ID on the day of play we will change your rate. You can also call the day before to let staff know how your group is configured. This will help speed up the process at check-in.
- Taxes are included in all our rates. You will notice that online there is a line that is in error and can not be removed from the software but know that our rates include taxes.
- All rates include Golf, GPS equipped Carts, Range balls and Taxes
Cancellation/No Show Policy
Shadow Mountain Golf Course enforces a firm 24-hour cancellation policy
(Groups 12+ policy is 48 hours)
- Any time prior to 24 hours before your tee time, you may cancel or modify your reservation with absolutely no charge.
- If there is a reduction in players, cancel within 24 hours, or you no show for your tee time, a $50 per player cancellation charge will be charged to your credit card on file. Bookers credit card.
- If individual profiles are included in the reservation, each profile and credit card may be charged the cancellation fee. If only one profile is associated with the booking, that profile will be responsible, and subsequently charged for all no shows and or reservation reductions.
- Make changes to golf reservation online at Shadowmountain.ca/teetimes or refer to your tee time confirmation instructions.
- Shadow Mountain reserves the right to pair singles, twosomes and threesomes and may adjust tee times accordingly.
- Rain Checks for 9 or 18 holes may be provided based on # of holes played.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be excluded from cancellation charges. A call to the Golf Shop to cancel during weather events is required.
No Winter Use Policy
Shadow Mountain Golf Course has a “No Winter Use” policy when it comes to non-golf activities. Activities such as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, ice skating/hockey, ice fishing, curling, hiking, mountain biking/fat biking, snowmobiling, ATVs are prohibited on Shadow Mountain Golf property
There are several reasons for these restrictions on winter use, including:
- Insurance: Shadow Mountain Golf Course is insured for golf; they are not covered for activities outside of golf. All winter activities are suspended due to civil liabilities and insurance issues.
- Your safety: With the arrival of winter the golf course property see’s many changes, natural hazards/obstacles are now covered by snow and ice. The golf cart path system throughout the property is not maintained during the winter, with severe slopes on the property there is a very good likelihood of someone slipping/falling as icy spots occur under the snow cover. The ponds on the property throughout the winter months can be quite hazardous due to variable thickness of the ice.
- Turf health: Non-golf winter usage is detrimental to turf health. Shadow Mountain Golf Course primary goal is to provide excellent playing conditions during the golf season whether it is in the spring, summer or fall. Winter activities are highly likely to damage the turf as it can cause compaction of the snow which will increase the probability of ice at turf level.
- Economics: Repairing the damage caused by non-golf use costs time and money. Poor playing conditions negatively affect your golf game. Promoting healthy turf and providing the best possible playing conditions helps us meet customers high expectations and provide an enjoyable outing.
Please help us by respecting the “No Winter Use” policy at Shadow Mountain Golf Course.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.